Thursday, December 14, 2006
I AM a nice person...really..I am...
I'm really not but whatever.
About 3 weeks ago I decided that I would finally take on the chore of going through McKenna's clothes and getting them sorted out and all together to take to the consignment store so I could make some money off that shit.
Now, when I say going through her shit I mean every piece of clothing since she was born over 3 years ago and even before then. I had yet to give anything of hers away b/c I kept telling myself that I would get my shit together and have a garage sale or something. Well, as you can tell I never did that and I just kept buying more and more shit for her and shoving the rest in the attic.
When I say that she had a lot of clothes I don't think you understand.
When I dumped them all out of the bags they totally covered the entire floor of her bedroom and were at least knee high.
When Mr. Pissy came home to find me sorting through them he just looked at me, shook his head and proceeded to tell me how I should be ashamed of myself for buying her that much shit. He was seriously offended that a child that is only 3 years old would have that much shit and on top of that she is HIS child and no child of his is allowed to have anything other than a rock for a baby doll and 1 pair of shoes that came from the Goodwill.
I do admit go a bit overboard when it comes to McKenna, I want to give her everything I never had..I want her to wear the best clothes, shoes and carry the best Coach handbag. KIDDING bitches! But I did just spend 60 bucks for a pair of Nike Shx for her. I know it was stupid but I just love buying her shit to make her feel superior to everyone else b/c you know that is the kind of person I am right? ;) KIDDING AGAIN. Not that I have to explain myself to anyone b/c I make my own money and have worked hard to make that money just so we are clear.
Whatever, anyways..if you think I am a stupid shit you would be half right.
So, I got everything sorted out and all outfits put together nice and neat and folded and stored in those lovely plastic containers. So, for the last 3 weeks they have sat in my hallway b/c once again instead of taking them and making some extra Christmas money I just prefer to let them be moved from the attic where they were hidden to my downstairs hallway.
Again, dumbass.
Anyways, I get off track a lot don't I?
Anyways, so Jimmy a good ole' friend of the family called me on Monday night and said there was a family at his church that had 8 FUCKING KIDS and are really bad off this year..(well he didn't say the F word but I would have if it would have been me) and he wondered if I had any old clothes of McKenna's that I could donate to them. I kindly told him that I had plastic containers FULL of clothes, shoes, books that I would love to donate to them and that I had been meaning to take them to to consignment store but had never done it.
He was very thankful and explained that he would come by my house on Tuesday afternoon to pick them up. I warned him that I didn't think he quite understood how much shit that I had and told him he should be scared.
So on Tuesday he came and got all of it and it is gone and donated to a family that needs it and it was the BEST FEELING ever to give them to him and know that they might be less fortunate but they will have some kids with some damn nice clothes and shoes for a long ass time. AGAIN, KIDDING. It was just a great feeling to do it and I was happy to do so.
Mr. Pissy on the other hand was AMAZED that I did this (he had no idea until after the fact that I gave them to this family)
AND WHAT DOES HE SAY TO ME????
"You know they just took that shit to the consignment shop and got money for a big ole' CRACK CHRISTMAS"
Nice.
Still felt good to do it, even if they did make 3 grand off it.
Which I know it was at least that much.
Merry Christmas bitches.
Give to others that are less fortunate than you are.
I have been less fortunate and could very well be that way again some day.
link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, December 14, 2006

14 Comments:
-
Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 4:41 PM~
I can only imagine how much stuff she has because little girls are so much fun to shop for!
As far as giving to charity I just posted about this the other day!
-
Finelly commented at 7:22 PM~
Awww Pissy, that's sweet. You can be very un-pissy when you want to be.
-
commented at 8:54 PM~
You have such a big heart you fibber.
What MR Pissy said? Sounds like something a man would say to let the winds out of your sail. Pfft!
-
pack of 2 commented at 9:55 PM~
You did the right thing even if they do make money off of it...they probably need it.
I KNEW you were a nice girl....:)
NOT Pissy as you would have us believe!
I usually try to do something nice for some of the homeless kids we seem to have a ton of around here...OK I give them cigs but still...:)
Nice job Pissy!
Shelly
-
Elizabeth commented at 10:28 PM~
I was all like feeling good for you all and stuff and then I got to Crack Christmas and now I can't breathe from laughing.
-
Kami commented at 11:17 AM~
Very nice of you, HAB. That is a great feeling.
Oh, and I buy my kid tennies that cost as much as my tennies. Their little feets are still forming and shit. I mean, that's what I tell myself. And yes, she needs a Coach bag.
-
Kathryn commented at 12:45 AM~
That was real sweet of you girl!
Glad you liked the card.
-
Elizabeth commented at 10:55 AM~
Just got your card. LOVED it. Thanks so much for sending.
-
CuteBeachGirl commented at 8:53 PM~
Okay, if they did smoke crack on your babies clothes, that's between them and God. It's between, you and God, that you did something amazing for a family that is less fortunate that you. Good girl!
-
commented at 4:47 AM~
I've been reading your blog for a long time. I got a link from some ho's website somewhere.
I just want to tell you that I think you're great! I wish we were friends. :-)
-
Summer commented at 12:23 PM~
We all knew you were nice to begin with.
-
Unknown commented at 7:41 PM~
Sounds like Mr. Pissy and Sugar Daddy are related.
I hope there really is a family with 8 kids (not that I would wish that on anyone but just so they didn't hock your shit) to enjoy your beautiful clothes!
-
limpy99 commented at 3:48 PM~
Crack Xmas my ass. At $3K that's a Heroin Xmas for sure!!
-
Pissy Britches commented at 3:55 PM~
LMAO at chall bitches.
Limpy, you are damn straight.
Want to ?
back to main page