<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heard My Kid Say

I will surely win the parent of the year award for this.
We are at my friend Nikki's house to do our Christmas with them and McKenna has somehow conned Nikki's husband Greg into having a Cinderella tea party with her. So they are sitting there having their tea and all the sudden my kid stands up and says(keep in mind I am watching them from a distance)
"HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE, MY PANTIES ARE DIGGIN IN MY BUTT"
Greg looked at me like I was the worst parent ever. Of course I was cracking up b/c she says it all the time to me. Maybe if she had a butt, then her panties wouldn't be all up in it all the time. Then again that would involve EATING which she is never interested in doing.
Then the other day were in the middle of our hour long drive home and I hear her chime in with this from the backseat.
"MOMMA, I WANNA HEAR THAT RIDIN' DIRTY SONG"
Have you heard the Ridin' Dirty song.
Just in case you haven't..here are the lyrics
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling
they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirtyTryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loudI'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirtyTryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
[Verse 1 - Chamillionaire]Police think they can see me leanI'm tint so it ain't easy to be seenWhen you see me ride by they can see the gleanAnd my shine on the deck and the TV screenRide with a new chick, she like hold upNext to the playstation controller is a full clip and my pistolaTurn a jacker into a comaGirl you ain't know, I'm crazy like Krayzie BoneJust tryin to bone ain't tryin to have no babiesRock clean itself so I pull in ladiesLaws of patrolling you know they hate meMusic turned all the way up until the maximumI can speak for some niggas tryin to jack for someBut we packin somethin that we have and um will have a nigga locked up in the maximumSecurity cell, I'm grippin oakMusic loud and tippin slowTwist and twistin like hit this doughPull up from behind and is in his throatWindows down gotta stop pollutionCDs change niggas like who is that producing?This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and cruisinGot warrants in every city except Houston but I'm still ain't losin
I about shit myself when she said that....
Mr. Pissy also found the humor in that one but said to me I should be ashamed of myself.
For some reason I'm not.
Maybe b/c I remember my Daddy letting me watch Richard Pryor when I was 5.
Nice.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, January 04, 2007

19 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 1:19 PM~  

I so gotta meet that kid someday.

Blogger Arlene commented at 1:23 PM~  

Awwww, she sounds like mine :-) We should trade tips!

Blogger Kat commented at 2:09 PM~  

Now that is funny. :) bwahahaah

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 2:59 PM~  

MRTL-I am confused..Girl...
email me at pissybritches@gmail.com

Blogger Madame D commented at 3:23 PM~  

My son loves "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back." He will ask to watch "the movie where they say motherfucker".

Blogger Jen commented at 3:57 PM~  

Ridin' Dirty ... I love it!

My ten year old had all intentions of using "Smack That" as her new ringtone but I had to use the mommy veto. Her father might have had heart failure.

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 5:41 PM~  

That is hysterical about the panties in her butt!

Blogger Monogram Queen commented at 6:15 PM~  

LMAO you certainly get MY Vote as Mom of the Year Pissy!

Blogger Teri commented at 6:19 PM~  

that was funny. like mother, like daughter. : )

AND your father let you watch Richard Pryor? OMFG!

Blogger Amber commented at 6:52 PM~  

"white and nerdy" would have been a much funnier request.

Don't feel guilty! My best friend's daughter's fav band is The White Stripes and my favorite song when I was a kid was "The Wall".

Blogger Summer commented at 8:40 PM~  

My son asked me the other day why I liked that song. What's that about?

Richard Pryor? What about Moms Mabley?

Blogger SassyFemme commented at 8:56 PM~  

Oh, too freakin' funny!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:51 AM~  

She's a smaller version of you Pissy.

Nothin' wrong with that.

Blogger Shelli commented at 1:17 PM~  

THanks for the laugh. My 9 year old knows every friggin lyric and sound effect to the song 'bringing sexy back' by JT (did i say i bought her concert tickets) but that just mortifies me....especially when i hear her in the backseat say, "I'll let you whip me if i misbehaaaaaaaaave!'


ARRGHHH!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:31 PM~  

well, GranSissy was a damn cool dad for letting you watch Richard Pryor when you were 5.

I love 'Lil Miss Pissy. And I'm bit jealous. I think she speaks more and know more than mi hija did at that age. oh, well....it's the 21st century ;)

glad you're not really ashamed of yourself. Don't need to be :)

Blogger Kami commented at 10:36 PM~  

I love that song. I fail to see the problem here.

Blogger CuteBeachGirl commented at 12:05 AM~  

Um, Chandler's favorite song right now is Smack that.....so can you see his 7 year old ass in the back of my station wagon all singing Smack that, get on the floor, Smack that, till you get sore....yeah, great!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 1:46 AM~  

Because I have first hand knowledge that you know every lyric to every song ever written, I am SURE that you wrote those words down from memory.

Blogger Stella commented at 1:36 AM~  

HAHA! Your kid sounds like my kid!

Yup...Riding Dirty. My husband bought our sons a Cadillac Escalade Powerwheels for Christmas..he wanted to play that song in the background and send it to the grandparents!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics