<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 08, 2007

What did I do before I had a baby?

Yeh, I pretty much think she is a cutie patootie..but whatever.
She spent the night with Gransissy on Saturday night and I am telling you, we were the most pathetic, worthless piece of shits you ever saw in your life. Our whole house was quiet, I was lost and didn't know what to do with myself. I was in a terribly bad mood this weekend so she is pretty lucky she didn't have to put up with me. Seriously, what did I do before I had this child? I really don't remember. I think I went shopping a lot and watched a lot of TV. When Gransissy called me to say they were on their way I was like a kid in a candy store. Couldn't wait for her to get home and when she got home, she was once again the pain in my ass that she is every single day. It was quite funny, like she walks in the door and everyone starts living again. The house got loud and everyone was getting on my nerves just like most days. Everything is back to normal as disfunctional as we are..what would we do without her? I don't even want to think of it.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Monday, January 08, 2007

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 3:23 PM~  

That picture is classic. LOLOL. Trying to be all innocent but probably a mess. Am I right?

Blogger kintheatl commented at 5:07 PM~  

I always read you, but never comment. I always feel this way when my kids are gone, especially my youngest...it's like the color comes back to your world when they come back. There's really nothing better.

Blogger Arlene commented at 5:26 PM~  

She's such a cutie!!!
I'm that way with my kids too. I share custody, and it's normal when they're supposed to be gone, but on random times when they're gone, I miss them!!

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 5:28 PM~  

SHIT...I can't believe how big she is getting....SERIOUSLY...she looks so grown up from when we first "met" her.

Too cute...glad she is back home with you:)

Shelly

Blogger Monogram Queen commented at 6:47 PM~  

Pissy I know EXACTLY what you mean. Mckenna is adorable.

I enjoy my breaks when Maddie goes to stay with Grandma but i'm all about seeing that grin & those pigtails again.

Blogger Summer commented at 6:51 PM~  

It's like you live for a moment of silence and then when the moment is over it's like, "Where is the light and love of my life?"

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:21 PM~  

You guys get it.
You took the words from my mouth.
I feel dead when she is not around.
I know that sounds pathetic but it made me so sad.
Mr. Pissy was THRU with me. He just keep saying how she would EVENTUALLY grow up and leave and that I would just have to get used to it and that it was good for her to be gone and blah blah blah.
Men just don't undastand.

Blogger Kathryn commented at 10:34 PM~  

Where the hell did she get all of that hair?????
When did that happen anyway?

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics